Dr. Vladimir I. Vysotskii
Dr. Vladimir I. Vysotskii is Professor of Radiophysical Faculty and Head of Theoretical Radiophysics dept. at Kiev National Shevchenko University (KNShU), Ukraine.
He received his M.Sc. (Quantum Radiophysics) from KNShU in 1969, his Ph.D. (Theoretical Physics) from Kiev Institute of Theoretical physics in 1975, and an additional Doctor Habilitus degree in Theoretical Physics and Solid State Physics (degree of Doctor of Sciences) from KNShU in 1992.
Dr. Vysotskii’s work focuses on the problems of X-ray and gamma-ray lasers; new methods of coherent physics, nuclear physics and nuclear optics of condensed matter; general problem of matter stability and nuclear physics at extreme conditions (including astrophysical and lab Coulomb collapse of matter and the problem of superheavy nuclei creation); nuclear physics at low and extreme low energy (including investigation of isotopes anomalies in living systems and study of possible nuclear reactions in biological systems); and modern problems of radiobiology and radioecology.
Selected publications from his approximately 300 scientific articles and books include:
- Vysotskii V.I., Kuzmin R.N. Gamma-Ray lasers, Moscow State Univ Publishing House, Russia, 1989.
- Vysotskii V.I.,Kornilova A.A. Nuclear Fusion and transmutation of isotopes in biological systems, Moscow, MIR Publishing House, 2003.
- Vysotskii V.I., Smirnov I.V., Kornilova A.A. Introduction to the Biophysics of Activated Water, Universal Publishiers, 2005.
- Vysotskii V.I., Adamenko S.V. Stability of electron-nucleus form of matter and methods of controlled electron-nuclear collapse. Two chapters in the Book: Controlled Nucleosynthesis. Breakthroughs in Experiment and Theory, (Editors S.V.Adamenko, F.Selleri, A.van der Merwe), Series: Fundamental theories in Physics, v.156, Springer, 2007; pp. 415-541
- Vysotskii V.I. Quantum Mechanics and its Application in Applied Physics, Textbook, KNShU, 2009.
- Vysotskii V.I., Kornilova A.A. Nuclear transmutation of stable and radioactive isotopes in biological systems, Pentagon Press, 2009.
- Vysotskii V.I., Kornilova A.A., Smirnov I.V. Applied biophysics of activated water (the physical properties, biological effects and medical applications of MRET activated water), World Scientific Publishing, 2009.